Terminate contracts constructively, effectively and cost-consciously? Of course that works! Make use of our two Transition-Tool-Sets: the blue edition for employees and the golden edition for executive management and HR partners.
- What are my core competencies and talents?
- What kind of work gives me pleasure and energy?
- Which jobs do I challenge and which ones do I exclude?
- Who are the "suitable" employers for me?
- Which corporate cultures offer chances of success?
- How do I actively approach my target companies?
- What does my professional network look like?
- How do I activate and use my network?
- How do I maintain and expand my network?
- What is my base, financially and insurance-wise?
- How do I position myself financially in the future?
- Where do I have potential for optimization in times of crisis?
- My application as a personal business card?
- Which digital possibilities do I use in the application process?
- How do I stand out against my competitors?
- How do I conduct job interviews (remote and real)?
- How do I design the communication before and after the interviews?
- How do I deal with surprises in the interview?
- Which work samples should I submit?
- How do I shoot application-relevant videos?
- How do I prepare for (remote) assessments?
- How do I maintain my motivation in the transition to coming challenges?
- How do I measure my success and how do I use my experiences?
- How do I deal with setbacks?
Transition-Tool-Set for management and HR-Partners
- What is the design of the termination process?
- Which people have to be involved and how?
- What does the preparation and implementation plan look like?
- Which legal aspects have to be considered?
- Which knowledge is relevant and helpful for the dismissed?
- Which checklists are necessary and useful?
- When are briefing and debriefing for management or HR people useful?
- Do you need psychological experts on site?
- Which security and IT measures are important?
- How must the information be planned?
- What contents are addressed?
- Which channels and forms of communication are relevant?
- How do I prepare documents and logistics?
- What kind of behavior should I expect from my contact person? How do I react?
- How do I train termination interviews?
- What are the consequences of termination?
- How can the manager stabilize the team?
- How does the manager take care of his own mental well-being?
Empower your management and HR-Partners to master delicate processes of termination confidently and masterfully
Together we define your customized tool sets - for a fair and constructive termination management.
Please arrange a non-binding appointment with us - we look forward to doing the best for you.
Our Range of Assessments
Our Range of Interdisciplinary Career Counseling Options