Coaching & Training
Frequent coaching topics
- Information procedures in a crisis
- Assertiveness – effectiveness in poise and influence
- Burnout prevention in individual context
- Specific conflict processing
- Personal and professional evaluation
- Shaping of change management processes
- Professionalisation of communication and rhetoric
THE "TOP 5"
These training topics are currently in demand:
- architecture of an individual management style
- handling of role conflicts
- briefing on the most important management tasks
- management tools and their use
- the leap from operative to strategic management
- strategies, methods and tactics of coping
- specific management tools and their application
- effective use, control and conservation of your own energy
- dealing with stress
- emotional management
- mental techniques and coping strategies
- toolbox of effective coaching tools
- competence in effective employee management
Know-how and tools for the identification and processing of conflicts in the work environment:
- conflict diagnosis
- conflict prevention
- de-escalation methods
- mediation methods
The next coaching courses start in April 2017. They last 20 days.
History and foundations of management consulting, in particular of meta-consulting, personality coaching, management in the context of consulting, self-study in the context of consulting.
Personality assessment and career analysis.
Theory and practice of different coaching approaches as well as their basic psychological concepts.
Theory and practice of process control and design
Analyse the current company or organisation situation against the background of the company and management context; detect optional decision-making parameters.
Strategic profiling in the consultancy market
In the last module, participants will have the opportunity to reflect on all modules and to develop a complex coaching process by means of a case study. The process is presented to a management board. Participants will have the opportunity to test their competence and performance in a challenging coaching situation and to receive qualified feedback. In addition, the supervisors provide the supervised with feedback on the consulting processes treated in advance.
The result is a certification as a HR Business Coach.
The course modules will take place at IFHW, Alte Dorfstrasse 4 in Hamburg-Ohlstedt. Overnight accommodation is available at the country house Ohlstedt across the road from the facility.
Further planned courses
- December 2017 in Hamburg and/or Zurich
- April 2018 in Hamburg and/or Zurich
Our Range of Assessments
Our Range of Interdisciplinary Career Counseling Options